Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Strict austerity measures in the budget for Iraq in 2016

Lobo
    Lobo

Strict austerity measures in the budget for Iraq in 2016 Empty Strict austerity measures in the budget for Iraq in 2016

Post by Lobo Tue 04 Aug 2015, 3:08 pm

Strict austerity measures in the budget for Iraq in 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad-Iraq Press -4 August / August: Finance Committee revealed in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Tuesday, for "or having" to introduce strict procedures for all the budgets of state institutions in the 2016 budget.

He said the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, said that "Iraq faces economic risks will continue for 2016," pointing out that "the country do not have any financial income from agriculture, industry and the private sector and the overall dependence on crude oil revenues."

The parliamentary finance committee and announced earlier, the Ministry of Finance will build on the 2016 budget of $ 60 as the price My guess to build the next budget, pointing out that the Commission addressed the financial caution the risk of lower crude oil prices in the coming months.

He said Haider in a press statement, that "after Iran's agreement with the five countries in oil prices will see a continuous decline which will reflect negatively on the economic reality of Iraq," pointing out that "the government has no ability to pay any amount for projects only pay salaries of state employees, as well as the amounts big that is spent on the war with Daash ".

Parliamentary Finance Committee identified earlier, next October the month to send 2016 budget by the Iraqi government .anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 10:11 pm