Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal accuses the presidency of parliament to "disable" the adoption of dual citizensh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal accuses the presidency of parliament to "disable" the adoption of dual citizensh Empty Parliamentary Legal accuses the presidency of parliament to "disable" the adoption of dual citizensh

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jan 2016, 7:12 am

Parliamentary Legal accuses the presidency of parliament to "disable" the adoption of dual citizenship law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Legal Committee of the Parliamentary accused, Saturday, the Presidium of the House of Representatives to "disable" the adoption of some laws, including dual nationality, as pointed out that the law is intended to give those responsible for foreign nationality in the event of their job important positions in the country. The decision of the Committee, MP Hassan Turan in an interview with Sama Baghdad that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives crashes pass some laws, including the dual nationality law as well as the cancellation of Revolutionary Command Council concerning the province of the decisions of Kirkuk," he said, adding that "sexual Mzodji has read in the House of Representatives, but it was not presented for the second reading, despite the completion of the procedures relating to the law ". He added that" the law is intended to prevent officials who have dual citizenship, from the assumption of important positions of the State ", adding that" they need to renounce foreign citizenship. "The paper Reform parliamentary provided by Parliament Speaker Salim al speed up legislation to abandon nationality acquired Law those who have the sovereign position or whatever security.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:07 pm