Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf announce the resolution of the disputed neighborhood appeal file with defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf announce the resolution of the disputed neighborhood appeal file with defense Empty Najaf announce the resolution of the disputed neighborhood appeal file with defense

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Najaf announce the resolution of the disputed neighborhood appeal file with defense

 Najaf / Acer 

It said the governor of Najaf Luay al - Yassiri, resolving plots appeal untapped neighborhood file by the Ministry of Defense , north of theprovince (180 km ) south of Baghdad, and as he emphasized that the joint committee of thelocal government and the ministry, began to hand over land to the owners.      
    Yasiri said in an interview with (long - Presse) " The conservative after a long trouble and negotiations wereable to resolve the plots appeal district file relating to unexploited freelancer by the Ministry of Defence , which it built a military camp after 2003." 
    The Yasiri, he '' has been the formation of a joint committee by the local government and the Ministry ofdefense, " noting that " the Committee began its work on February 25 since the handover of land to their owners and to allow them to construct and constructive role immediately after the completion of theadministrative and legal procedures by the competent committee." 
    He continued Yasiri '' a long time ago are working to resolve this file and complaints that were we receive from by the citizens, and has faced a lot of procrastination from the Her relationship but after a sustained effort we were able to reach a final agreement with the Ministry of Defence to raise the camp completely out of the province ''. 
    for their part , landowners welcomed the move achieved presenters thanks and gratitude to maintain and purses large and vigorous for their role in resolving this issue , which has suffered neglect and procrastination for more than ten years. 
    he said Ahmed Abdul Hussein said in an interview to the (long - Presse), '' received this piece before 2003 ,and I was surprised by not being able to dispose of them being located within the campground and made ​​several times complained to the province but to no avail so it is not bought or sold for this reason and today the praise of God and thanks to the conservative became I can dispose of them ''. 
    the Ministry of defense it constructed since 2003 camp over a wide area in the appeal district north of theNajaf area , surpassing the more than 1,200 pieces housing belonging to citizens after 2003.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:46 pm