Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity carrying offices of inspectors general in the ministries and the weakness of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity carrying offices of inspectors general in the ministries and the weakness of Empty Parliamentary Integrity carrying offices of inspectors general in the ministries and the weakness of

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jun 2016, 4:24 am

[size=37]Parliamentary Integrity carrying offices of inspectors general in the ministries and the weakness of the fight against financial and administrative corruption[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    Carried the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, on Saturday, inspectors general in the federal ministries and offices, weakening the fight against financial and administrative corruption in the institutions of State during the last two years of the formation of the age of the federal government, led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, saying it did not reach any corrupted files during the legislative term, which before.
     Said committee member Mona Ghorabi's (Journal News) that "the investigative committee raised some corruption files to the Integrity Commission and others are under investigation," asserting that "the Commission did not reach any corrupted files during the legislative session that ended last month."
    She explained that "the Commission has difficulty in detecting files of corruption in state institutions because of the weakness of the inspectors' work Alamomcin and not raising them suspicious files to the Parliamentary Integrity and Integrity Commission."
    Ghorabi showed that "some inspectors Alamomcin have a weakness in the personal fight against corruption and corrupt institutions in the state and others have political connections prevented him from prosecuting corruption" .anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:55 am