Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With Central Bank fed funds Iraq and backup protection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With Central Bank fed funds Iraq and backup protection  Empty With Central Bank fed funds Iraq and backup protection

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2013, 4:12 am

With Central Bank fed funds Iraq and backup protection

Posted on Friday, 19 April 2013

Baghdad/Obelisk: search Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki, Friday, in the u.s. capital protection, Iraq and Central Bank reserves and the Development Fund for Iraq with the Feds in New York.
    The Central Bank said in a statement "the Obelisk", "the most egregious Bank pain teleconverter focus Iraqi Abdel Basset Turki Happy met with officials at the fed mother Reiki in New York on the sidelines of the spring meetings taking place in Washington d.c. during these days.
    He said he discussed with Turkish Bank a mother Ricky drali in New York, the protection of the Iraq Central Bank reserves and Iraqi And the Development Fund for Iraq and issues a faith. "
    And was US President Barack Obama last year, signed an executive order to extend immunity to Iraqi money in the Development Fund for Iraq for a year given the State of the situation in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 7:22 pm