Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pause with the last time .. Ahmed gave the barber a writer and a Ru machine became a member of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pause with the last time .. Ahmed gave the barber a writer and a Ru machine became a member of the  Empty Pause with the last time .. Ahmed gave the barber a writer and a Ru machine became a member of the

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2016, 4:09 am

[size=32]Pause with the last time .. Ahmed gave the barber a writer and a Ru machine became a member of the central leadership of the party The sixteenth[/size]

5:24:57 03/19/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Shaukat Khaznadar what he said Ahmed Mahmoud barber! Usual through (Nuri) brother (Ahmad Barber) and I met with Ahmed al - Haj Mahmoud Barber said: I have resolved my position and I want a join you! I have aprecious gift toyou! I asked Gaj: What are Your gift?Barber said , awriter and a Ru machine with (400) a copy of the party 'sprogram has not been distributed yet. Haj: I do not understand everything related to technical matters Abu Jalal is responsible for this things, understanding him! barber: inany capacity andany partisan position to work with you? Haj: I am the only member of thecentral committee, all the comrades in the leadership are members of the areas you are a member of thearea so be in theCentral command!barber: We agreed there 'snothing else I have! so so ? All seek to spoil not only! Barber was, worth thelong years themembership of the Central Committee since compared with alot of members of the Central Committee inparticular who are not only from theDervishes of theparty. In thewords of one of the members of the political bureau said ,should be thethree conditions are met for each of the He wanted to be amember of theCentral Committee ,namely: deaf mute .. .. .. blind any conditions Yakuza! This was the situation in the party. The last companion, was also in thepolitical bureau, he commented and said: This isa matter ofpranks! The first companion is (Hazem Abu factor) and thesecond companion is (Farhad Arakhajador). I assure that thesecretary -general in his time , was acting as willing as he wants, he employs, excludes, arrested, scheming machinations of his companions.Fate of the car!Since moved to the new nest in the new Baghdad area on 28.09.1967 AD was not one week when heturned the car (Vauxhall) and that I had to buy them when theyclaimed before the high, I amworking in thetrade to function point wherever you go, they have become known to the raid , the task force of Bhaedin Nuri capable Rachid and his group, inaddition to the government security services. The car was registered in my name frank (Shaukat Khaznadar) I could not sell them and reviewing official circles (traffic police) did not find away to get rid of the damned car just throw it in the street. In thenight after ten pm I went out to the army Canal Street and in theuninhabited area left the car andthen took thefirst taxi I met on my way and I went back to thehouse. In those difficult of chases and pursuits of both parties to agroup of theCentral Committee of the party and theelements of thecentral leadership of theparty days others will be indire need of owning a second car, and we bought a car type (Morris) English registered in thename (Majid Ahmed), brother (Tawfiq Ahmed) Central Committee member ,sympathetic and glorious with dissidents.Bikdashreceived Azizalhaj urgent invitation to visit Kurdistan (Habib Mohammed Karim) Secretary ( alone) under thepretext of theneed fordeliberation and debate on emerging events dissociative any movement. The call came (Habib) through Hafez judge. Imanaged to persuade and intimidate Haj not to go to Kurdistan, and the task was too easy, it wasoriginally feared mobility without me has previously assured me that he will not move without me after the house ofZaki charity event. He sent delegates did not get to know him on apersonal delegate. I think he kept thejudge, and there are no other personal other!Haj showing satisfaction and watching him when he told me that Dr. Ezzedine messenger went to the(Damascus) to explain our position and gain the support of the Syrian Communist Party. I told the pilgrims: Do you think that Dr. Ezzedine can play such a role? Haj said he assured me inclose association with Khalid Bakdash and can influence it.I told the pilgrims: Dr. Ezzedine, can be up to Damascus, and can also go to the east ofRukn al- Din, and there standing in thestreet, and indicates only one finger and say this is thehouse and theparty 's general secretary ,Comrade Khalid Bakdash lives upstairs! I told the pilgrims, in previously, Ezzedine was amessenger or a companion he could meet Comrade (Khalid Bakdash) but through theparty, and the representative ofnonconformity movement came to discuss Bikdash fate Azizalhaj and the movement as a whole , this is difficult! I told him how you want to be the leader of acommunist in Iraq and relies on personal relationships in influencing (Bakdash)? not realize that theSyrian Communist Party or any other party can not do something or take a position on the dissociative process without a decision of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and the Soviet leadership in Moscow? It can not take such a decision only after thedecision and theapproval of theCentral Intelligence Soviet (Ki. JP..).First Valskrter (Aziz Haj) and necessarily must have the support and approval ofcentral intelligence, like any othercountry of thethird world countries was aroyal or republican when the appointment of a Minister of the ministers on the security apparatus and intelligence services to provide acomprehensive report on thebiography and life on the political and social terms forthose who intended to Astuser in this or that government! If these important and serious matter secret to partisan Qaeda and Quadralhzb and even quite afew members of the Central Committee, they are not hidden on the Haj ,especially as it was for many years arepresentative of the party in themagazine "time" internationalism.I do not know why benefited from theexperience ofthose long years? Mashreq[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:15 pm