Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra council required state departments to buy local product exclusively

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra council required state departments to buy local product exclusively Empty Basra council required state departments to buy local product exclusively

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Mar 2016, 4:15 am

[size=32]Basra council required state departments to buy local product exclusively[/size]

8:19:01 a.m. 31.03.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Basra Basra Governorate Council voted on a resolution thatwould encourage local product, having a copy of the resolution to the Legal Committee inorder to study itthoroughly. The Chairman of theIndustry Committee in theBasra Governorate Council Anwar spoiled an inch that the decision requires tocompel government departments in the province buying local product exclusively from plants and factories Basra private and public sector and the failure toadopt imported pursuant to thedecision of theprime minister the judge toprotect Iraqi products No. 11 of 2010 , theBasra Governorate Council voted during its regular, on anumber of decisions concerning theagricultural sector, supporting tissue culture the proposal to close the crumbs in Faw. as has been postponed anumber of other topics , including the second reading of thelaw granting thevalidity of anotary officials formations government departments transferred inaccordance withArticle 45 because he did not file clearly by the committee in charge ofstudying, and thepostponement of a draft resolution Rental squares quintet and open sports stadiums in Basra because of the exit chairman of theCommittee for an emergency, according towhat was said Council member Hussam Abu Hail. this was held two closed meetings also not been disclosed Mejryatema. It isnoteworthy that the Council isalso the day on the rehabilitation of the helm in the district of thecity in theamount of 300 million dinars.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:46 pm