Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Culture: Opera House where suspicions of corruption is estimated at $ 17 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Culture: Opera House where suspicions of corruption is estimated at $ 17 million Empty Parliamentary Culture: Opera House where suspicions of corruption is estimated at $ 17 million

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:33 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Culture: Opera House where suspicions of corruption is estimated at $ 17 million[/ltr]

Since 04.04.2016 at 08:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He confirmed the Chairman of the Committee for Culture, Media Alnibaah Maysoon al, on Monday, that the Integrity Commission is not serious opera house open file in which suspicions of corruption is estimated at $ 17 million.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Damluji said L / balance News /, " The Opera House file in which suspicions of corruption is estimated at $ 17 million , or the equivalent of 19 billion Iraqi dinars , we have presented full to the Integrity Commission, but sent to the accused of the compromise and not the competent authorities."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It Damluji, " The file contains a detailed report by the Committee on Culture and Information for the parliamentary reservoirs responsibility borne by the issue of Iraqi Opera House."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She drew Damluji " The Integrity Commission Vajitna book says that the file is gone to the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Culture and the office is himself responsible for the waste of public money and stall administrative, financial and abuses the fact that he kept silent all the abuses for three years."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The project was the opera house has been "a foundation stone in the month of May of 2012 put and was scheduledto be completed within 5 years, but after two years of work of the project left a large hole without workers, engineers or mechanisms of action , " ./ ended[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:37 pm