Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A statement from his office: Jubouri meet Sadr's representative Zia al-Asadi and looking him parliam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A statement from his office: Jubouri meet Sadr's representative Zia al-Asadi and looking him parliam Empty A statement from his office: Jubouri meet Sadr's representative Zia al-Asadi and looking him parliam

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]A statement from his office: Jubouri meet Sadr's representative Zia al-Asadi and looking him parliamentary crisis[/ltr]

Since 16/04/2016 23:34 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliament Speaker Salim al-received, on Saturday evening, Zia al-Asadi representative of the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr and discussed with him to find a way to reform roadmap solve the parliamentary crisis, and in connection invited to a meeting of the three presidencies and the leaders of the blocks on Sunday, is not yet known whether he will attend Jubouri as chairman of the board of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement to the Office of Jubouri received / balances News / copy of it today that "Salim al-Asadi met and discussed with him to find a way to reforms and resolve the parliamentary crisis map."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr issued a statement today said it should be on the three presidencies coordinate the parliament and provide ministerial cabin characterized by independent Baltknuaqrat session without regard to the voices of quotas abhorrent taking into account the voice of the people and put it to a vote immediately and within a maximum period of 72 hours while maintaining a sit-in inside kiss parliament and the backing of my people is unparalleled through peaceful protests, and he was a minister to resign immediately to pave the first point and the demands of the people are clicking on the ministers and their headquarters to achieve this requirement.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And also he stressed that gives Prime Minister pascal period of time to correct the rest of the political process Caldrjat private bodies and other path that does not exceed the duration of the 45 days.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And he saw the parliament political crisis and sit deputies in the parliament and tried to hold a hearing to change the board chairman of the parliament but not completed quorum and adjourned until next Monday with Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, was unable to hold the meeting because of the consequences and called for dialogue to emerge from the crisis ended m h n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:23 pm