Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shawki: Abadi is forced to attend a new ministerial names

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shawki: Abadi is forced to attend a new ministerial names Empty Shawki: Abadi is forced to attend a new ministerial names

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2016, 2:38 am

[ltr]Shawki: Abadi is forced to attend a new ministerial names[/ltr]

Since 01.05.2016 at 10:20 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Bloc citizen Salim Chawki, on Sunday, on the need to present the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi request to parliament to dismiss ministers who wants Bastbdalhm, while stressing that he could not figure to the Ministry of the nomination if he takes office Another minister.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Shawki's / balances News /, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to ask the House of Representatives sacked minister, who wants to replace them attributing the cause he can not nominate any personal information to any ministry if he takes office Another minister," adding that "the court's decision the latter stipulates that asks Abadi sacked ministers specific and are voted on by parliament. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"If it was the names of candidates Abadi rejected will not be able to provide the names of replacements in the same session but can in another session to come with new names," noting that "the prime minister is forced to come with new names each time it is the rejection of the names of candidates for the ministries provided by".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The yesterday postponed the meeting, which was supposed to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi attend the offering of the remaining ministerial cabin for a vote. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:26 pm