Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tai: the parliamentary vote to restore confidence in the Presidency evidence of the illegality of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tai: the parliamentary vote to restore confidence in the Presidency evidence of the illegality of th Empty Tai: the parliamentary vote to restore confidence in the Presidency evidence of the illegality of th

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2016, 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=30]Tai: the parliamentary vote to restore confidence in the Presidency evidence of the illegality of the body

[/size]
    [rtl]Direction Press Special /[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said Member of Parliament Mohammed al-Tai said a vote at a meeting Tuesday to restore confidence in the presidency definitive guide body on the illegality of the body being an article.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said al-Tai told the "direction" that the vote on the restore confidence to the Presidency a very clear recognition that the hearing on the fourteenth day of April in which sacked the Presidency were true, otherwise why put this paragraph on the agenda, and why they based on Article 135 of the re-vote.[/rtl]
    [rtl] He said al-Tai said last Tuesday's session is unconstitutional and that all paragraphs that have been voted on are considered void, including the issue of a vote on the government.[/rtl]
    [rtl] The protesters in the House of Representatives announced on Thursday, the suspension of their attendance of meetings of the House of Representatives until further notice, as have indicated they will not accept to be false witnesses to change the minister and quotas that have been in Cilyh last Tuesday.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:38 pm