Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

And berries: We made an appeal to the Federal Court of the illegality of the meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

And berries: We made an appeal to the Federal Court of the illegality of the meeting Empty And berries: We made an appeal to the Federal Court of the illegality of the meeting

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:52 am

[size=48]And berries: We made an appeal to the Federal Court of the illegality of the meeting[/size]
    [size=32]
    10:10:57 a.m. 04.27.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadannounced Member of Parliament Alexander and berries, providing theprotesters deputies appealed to the Federal Court the legitimacy of theparliament session by which to vote on a number of as ministers ofcandidates within thecabin provided by the Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi. He and berries in astatement to Radio tow, The House ofRepresentatives continuing Batsamanm in parliament, while stuck holding their sessions for thepending appeal , which provided legal form, pointing out that theprotestors tried to disrupt today 's session but the intervention of the army and protect the presidency prevented this.He and berries, The cabin presented today by Abadi and the voice on some of itscandidates represent specific quotas, stressing that this cabin does not represent the people 'sdemands , thefact that he refuses toMahassh.utaba "the protesters deputies will form theopposition in parliament andfront let in support of thepeople. and raised thepresidency ofthe House ofRepresentatives earlier in the Tuesday meeting of theCouncil to theday after tomorrow Thursday, after witnessing thevote to nominate anumber of candidates for the ministries in the new cabin. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:55 am