Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: the presence of agents Minister retreating session is unconstitutional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: the presence of agents Minister retreating session is unconstitutional Empty Legal expert: the presence of agents Minister retreating session is unconstitutional

Post by Rocky Fri 13 May 2016, 3:31 am

[size=30]Legal expert: the presence of agents Minister retreating session is unconstitutional[/size]
    13/05/2016 09:12 | Number of Views: 86
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / special[/rtl]
    [rtl]Legal expert today stressed the need for the House of Representatives held an emergency session in order to perform the constitutional oath the new ministers to the Cabinet meeting is legally beyond.[/rtl]
    [rtl] Falah Alkahja In a statement the "direction" stressed that the legislative term of the House of Representatives has ended so it must be there an emergency session or exceptional in order to enable the new ministers to perform the constitutional oath before parliament and join the Council of Ministers in accordance with Article 58 of the Constitution, which allows them to exercise their new business .[/rtl]
    [rtl] He said in the case of the meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers agents retreating or resigning, the session is illegal, noting that the Constitution empowered the native minister broad powers not granted to agents ..[/rtl]
    [rtl] The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the presence of the deputy minister or deputy minister in the event of his absence from the meetings of the Council of Ministers, after the boycott and the resignation of ministers from the government because of the political crisis and the storming of the House of Representatives.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:37 am