Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adjournment of the meeting to parliament next Monday

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Adjournment of the meeting to parliament next Monday  Empty Adjournment of the meeting to parliament next Monday

Post by day dreamer Sat 11 May 2013, 1:10 pm

Adjournment of the meeting to parliament next Monday
    <td>
    11-05-2013
    (Voice of Iraq) BAGHDAD / As: raised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq, Saturday, the 22 Council meeting of the second legislative term of the third legislative year to the day after tomorrow, Monday, with a parliamentary source said that the meeting witnessed the second reading of the bills, and complete discussion of the draft labor law. The source said, "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq lifted, today, the Council meeting of 22 of the second legislative term of the legislative year the third dimension, Monday day on the 13th of May," noting that "the meeting witnessed a complete discussion of the bill to work." The source, who asked not to be named, said "the meeting also saw, the second reading of the draft law on the second amendment to the law of the customs tariff number (22) of 2010 (as amended), and the proposed law on first amendment to the law of service and retirement of Internal Security Forces (18) for the year 2011" . / End

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:03 pm