Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: After the feast scheduled vote on the front of the reform project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: After the feast scheduled vote on the front of the reform project Empty Chihod: After the feast scheduled vote on the front of the reform project

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:31 am

[ltr]Chihod: After the feast scheduled vote on the front of the reform project[/ltr]

Since 25/06/2016 13:45 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Front reform unveiled on Saturday, a meeting will bring together its members to vote on their project reformist after the Eid al-Fitr, as pointed out that the project is now under study in order to reach the truth reform programs.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the reform front member Mohamed Chihod L / balance News /, the "reform project under study within the reform front in order to reach the best programs to be taken during the next legislative term of the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The vote on the project will be reunited when the front attributing the cause to the majority of its members out of the country and others in the front line."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Chihod pointed out that "the vote on the project will be through an expanded meeting of the Front after the Eid al-Fitr directly."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This was announced through the reform front / balances News /, for the reformist project to be presented during the first session to be held by the House of Representatives, as she noted that it will depend cancel positions that are managed by proxy item essential to them. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:30 am