Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khor Zubair ship refrigerated containers for the first time in three years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khor Zubair ship refrigerated containers for the first time in three years Empty Khor Zubair ship refrigerated containers for the first time in three years

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jul 2016, 6:49 am

Khor Zubair ship refrigerated containers for the first time in three years

Saturday July 9, 2016 13:41

News / Baghdad 
    Ministry of Transport announced on Saturday that the port of Khor Al-Zubair received ship refrigerated containers for the first time after a three-year interruption.
    The ministry said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "Khor Al -Zubair port in southern Iraq met for the first time after three years of interruption container ship made ​​available her entry into reefer container project in co - operation contract with the German company Marlok."

She added, "The operation included the creation of specialized arenas equipped with electricity and update the sidewalks and furnished the mechanisms of handling all security requirements berthing and unloading of cargo." 
    The General Company for Ports , which is based in the province of Basra , announced Monday (January 5, 2015), open tender project aims to deepen and interfaces docks and swimming port of Khor Al - Zubair , funded by the Japanese facilitator for Iraq aloan, the project is a step toward transforming the industrial and commercial port to the oil port .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:32 am