Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khor Al Zubair receives 7 oil tankers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khor Al Zubair receives 7 oil tankers Empty Khor Al Zubair receives 7 oil tankers

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Aug 2021, 6:24 am

Khor Al Zubair receives 7 oil tankers

•  Time: 07/31/2021 16:24:58

•  Read: 494 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Ministry of Transport - the General Company for Ports of Iraq received (7) oil tankers docked on the berths of the Khor Al-Zubair Specialized Port, south of Basra.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Director General of the General Company for Iraqi Ports, Farhan Al-Fartousi, said that the port berths receive many ships and tankers throughout the day, referring to the directives and follow-up of the Minister of Transport, Nasser Hussein Bandar Al-Shibli, which had a clear impact on the continuous increase in the volume of maritime handling in the operations of mooring, taking off, loading and unloading ships and tankers. According to the ministry statement 
    He added, "The Specialized Port of Khor Al-Zubayr received the tanker Nord Larkspur on berth 2 loaded with laurel oil. The tanker Veios Sapphire docked at berth 3 loaded with gasoline, the Yahadar tanker docked at berth 7 loaded with General, and the tanker Martha docked at berth 9 and will be loaded with fuel oil." The tanker Ubud docked at berth 10 and will be carrying naphthah, and the tanker Khairpure docked at berth 11 loaded with gasoline, and the tanker Shatt al-Arab is docked at berth 12 and will be loaded with fuel oil. The operations took place in coordination and cooperation between maritime navigation and the port administration. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:13 am