Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada plans to send about 60 medical staff into northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada plans to send about 60 medical staff into northern Iraq Empty Canada plans to send about 60 medical staff into northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jul 2016, 4:02 am

[size=37]Canada plans to send about 60 medical staff into northern Iraq[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    It announced that the Canadian Department of Defense, its intention to send about 60 doctors to northern Iraq continued to work in the international coalition field hospital.
    He said Canadian Defense Minister Harjit Sajjan in a statement after a meeting in Washington, seen by (Journal News), he said that "Canada will soon send up to 60 medical staff to manage the medical facility in collaboration with partners from the Alliance in northern Iraq, and add them to the special forces and trainers who have already Canada to send them to Iraq within the framework of the fight against the terrorist organization Daash. "
    Previously, Canada pulled out in March of directing raids on Daash campaign, and that after the inauguration of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's office, but Ottawa is still offering a dedicated reconnaissance planes refueling in the air to support Althalv.anthy three operations and aircraft
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:38 pm