Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran plans to send a cleaner in 2000 and the same number of medical staffs to Karbala during a visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran plans to send a cleaner in 2000 and the same number of medical staffs to Karbala during a visit Empty Iran plans to send a cleaner in 2000 and the same number of medical staffs to Karbala during a visit

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Nov 2016, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iran plans to send a cleaner in 2000 and the same number of medical staffs to Karbala during a visit forty

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Tehran Municipality announced, on Tuesday, agreed to send two thousand volunteers havedonated to carry out cleaning in the holy city of Karbala during the ceremony next visit session, indicating that it has recently managed to raise eight thousand tons of waste from the city, (108 km south of Baghdad), in cooperation with the municipality , while the Iranian Red Crescent Society confirmed, for Naytha Send a thousand of its members to Iraq to provide medical services and medicines for visitors. 
    the deputy mayor of Tehran , director Mojtaba Abdul My God, in the transferred site Trend News Trend News news and followed up statements (long - Presse), said that "more than seven thousand Iranian asked tovolunteer as workers clean the inside of the holy city of Karbala and around during the ceremony to visit thenext forty , "noting that" the Tehran mayor has agreed to send two thousand volunteers all of them to Karbala. " 
    said Abdul My God, that" Tehran Municipality recently managed in cooperation with its counterpart Alkrblaiah , to raise eight thousand tons of trash from the streets of Karbala. " 
    for his part , the official at the Iranian Red Crescent Society, said Ali Marashi," the Assembly will send athousand of its members to Karbala, to provide medical services and medicines for visitors to the forties ,"noting that" it is a weak number Assembly associate who sent them to Iraq last year , in 2015, where only reached 900. " The visit forty one the most important visits Shia Muslims , where Shiite Muslims from southern and central provinces out individually and in groups beginning of the month of Safar walk to Karbala, while border crossings, airports receiving Shiites from various Arab and Islamic countries Muslims to participate in the visit the death of Imam Hussein, the third Imam Shia Ithna, to pray on the twentieth of thesame month, which marks the visit (forty) or the return of the head of Hussein and Rhth and his supporters who died in the battle of Karbala in 61 for migration, it has become the practice or this ritual annual tradition after the collapse of the former regime, which was put strict limits on the exercise of Shiite rituals .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:45 am