Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obeidi and Kubiš emphasize the necessity of activating the international commitments of support in t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obeidi and Kubiš emphasize the necessity of activating the international commitments of support in t Empty Obeidi and Kubiš emphasize the necessity of activating the international commitments of support in t

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jul 2016, 2:41 am

[ltr]Obeidi and Kubiš emphasize the necessity of activating the international commitments of support in the war Daash[/ltr]

Since 28/07/2016 20:17 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, and a representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubiš, on Thursday, on the necessity of activating the international commitments to support Iraq in its war against the terrorist Daash.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Ministry of Defense received / balances News / copy of the "Minister of Defense met with a representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq," noting that "The meeting reviewed the efforts made by the United Nations in terms of humanitarian support to Iraq, particularly in the treatment of internally displaced persons and displaced problems with the entry prepare for the battle to liberate Mosul critical stages. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the two sides, according to the statement, "the need to activate the international commitments to support Iraq in its war against Daash terrorist."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, Kubiš offered congratulations to "Abedi successes achieved by Iraq during the defense ministers of the international coalition countries and the foreign ministers of donor countries conference held in Washington last week," adding that "an important victory for Iraq and recognizing the internationally growing toward their issues Adlh.anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:54 am