Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Naval Operations mobilizes its efforts in the docking and departure in the port of Khor Al-Zubair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Naval Operations mobilizes its efforts in the docking and departure in the port of Khor Al-Zubair Empty Naval Operations mobilizes its efforts in the docking and departure in the port of Khor Al-Zubair

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Aug 2016, 6:27 am

[size=30]Naval Operations mobilizes its efforts in the docking and departure in the port of Khor Al-Zubair[/size]
    02/08/2016 01:27 | Number of Views: 17
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Direction Press / Baghdad
    It mobilized the port of Khor Al-Zubair workers efforts in cooperation and coordination between the port administration and maritime navigation to provide services for the next ships and departure despite high temperatures and the disruption of our working hours, where the ship docked (Hansa) loaded with container to calculate Marlok common operating company.
    A spokesman for the Iraqi seaports Anmar Abdul - Karim al - Saffar said in a statement received "direction Press" , a copy of "tanker (Mara) which docked loaded with gas oil and of 7892 tonnes for a company SKA Its agent crown Sea Company, adding, "while docked (Fugger) loaded with oil and gas of 18,000 tons for the Ministry of Oil.
    "We also docked tanker (Secretary) empty for the purpose of downloaded material fuel oil and the amount of 8,500 tons for the Ministry of Electricity, pointing out that" the ship (Blessed) left empty and the ship (Kareena) empty after unloading the cargo of benzene for the Ministry of Oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:09 pm