Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rehabilitation mobilize wet gas plant capacity of 750 cylinders per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rehabilitation mobilize wet gas plant capacity of 750 cylinders per day Empty Rehabilitation mobilize wet gas plant capacity of 750 cylinders per day

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Aug 2016, 3:59 am

[size=30]Rehabilitation mobilize wet gas plant capacity of 750 cylinders per day[/size]
    04/08/2016 11:17 | Number of Views: 14
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up 
    The Oil Ministry announced, on Thursday, for the rehabilitation of the mobilization of the wet gas plant capacity of 750 cylinders per day, noting that it has a plan to develop the plant and increase the productivity of the gas cylinders.
    The director of media filling the gas company Imad Saadoun said "cadres belonging to the Ministry of Oil, Gas Filling Company was able to rehabilitate the wet gas plant after it was damaged by military operations that have taken place in the region after the control Daash it," adding that "the production capacity of the plant 750 cylinders per day The card Khoznah strategy of 50 tonnes. "
    Saadoun said that "the coming days will witness the opening of the plant for the processing of all citizens of liquid gas," noting that "the company has a future plan for the development of the plant and increase the productivity of the gas cylinders."
    The Oil Ministry confirmed, on 16 May last, the output of gas cylinders totaled 150,000 cylinders per day, while the daily consumption does not exceed 90 thousand discs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:21 pm