Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obeidi reveals the integrity of "sound bites" for some of Representatives and moved to dismiss a lar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obeidi reveals the integrity of "sound bites" for some of Representatives and moved to dismiss a lar Empty Obeidi reveals the integrity of "sound bites" for some of Representatives and moved to dismiss a lar

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2016, 4:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Besides allocated to question Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, a parliament session
    Obeidi reveals the integrity of "sound bites" for some of Representatives and moved to dismiss a large parliamentary Jubouri

Author: AT 
    Editor: AT 07/08/2016 19:08 Number ofViews: 1853 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Confirmed to the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, on Sunday, for the completion of investigations to "interrogation secret session files," after listening to the testimony of all parties named in the charges, and indicated it will soon Province answers I got from the defense minister, Khalid al-Obeidi, with answers to some lawmakers and in the last detection of audio recordings document the number of MPs visits to his home, the parliamentary reform confirmed collected more than 150 signatures to demand the resignation of parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri.
    The head of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Talal Zobaie, in an interview with (long-Presse), that "all the parties concerned that have been receiving their names in the Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi files, attended today to the Integrity Commission, to provide Avadadtha, including House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, as well as the same minister, "he is stressing that" the Committee sent 14 questions to al-Obeidi and another ten for Jabouri. "
    He Zubai, that "the committee formed to investigate the specific facts of those files, I listened to the answers the Minister of Defense, Khalid al-Obeidi, and will boycott with the answers to the other House," stressing that "the end of the hearing that depositions be the Integrity Committee completed achieved."
    For his part, he said a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Ribawar Taha, in an interview with (long-Presse), "The Minister of Defense, Khalid al-Obeidi, while attending the day, to the fact-finding committee, revealed in the final moments of the life of hosting, that he has a tape recording and records SOUND documented visits to some deputies to his home, "stressing that" one of the tapes carries an audio recording of the deputies who are mentioned in the questioning session, Monday. "
    In turn, A member of the parliamentary reform front, Harith al-Harthy, that "the reform front managed to collect signatures for a hundred and fifty deputies, on the submission of a request to the House of Representatives during the next Tuesday's meeting, includes a call for the sacking of Saleem al-Jubouri."
    The Integrity Commission, announced on Sunday, the (7 August 2016), the appearance of House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, in front of investigators to give his testimony on the accusations made against him by the Iraqi Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, while confirming that the statements Jubouri recorded in the minutes of fundamentalism.
    The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri denied, on Monday, (the first of August 2016), corruption allegations addressed to him by Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, and in accusing him of "covering up" the corrupt files raised during questioning over the six-month session that, pledged to "non-parliamentary sessions until the management to prove his innocence."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:05 pm