2016 IIF Annual Membership Meeting
October 6, 2016 to October 8, 2016
View Full Program
- Early Registration - Ended on August 16, 2016: $1195
- Standard Registration - Ended on September 22, 2016: $1495
- Onsite Registration - Ends on October 8, 2016: $1795
Online registration for the 2016 IIF Annual Membership Meeting is no longer available as of September 22, 2016. Additional registrations will be accepted onsite at the meeting.
To read more about the registration process and related fees for this meeting, please click here.
Join 1,500+ participants from over 75 countries at the 2016 IIF Annual Membership Meeting (AMM), the premier global gathering of the financial industry. Held in parallel with the IMF and World Bank Annual Meetings, the three-day meeting will include over 150 speakers and 50 panels on:
- The Future of Finance: Gain insight as CEOs and Chairmen discuss the future of the industry.
- Regulatory Challenges: Hear from leading regulators on Basel capital reforms, market liquidity, CCP resolution and other key global policy developments.
- Innovation & Fintech: Find out how technology is shaping the industry with panels on blockchain, AI, innovation in insurance, the future of digital identity and more.
- Economic Outlook: Examine perspectives on global and regional economic risks and challenges
- Brexit: Discuss implications for the UK, the financial sector, and the future of the EU.
- Spotlight - Frontier Markets: Interact with finance ministers and central bank governors in a series of briefings and discussions
Our Friday evening Campaign Cocktails reception will feature the respected political analysts - Charlie Cook and Stuart Rothenberg - giving their insights into the forthcoming U.S. election. Not to be missed! Click here for preliminary agenda.
We are delighted that this event is being sponsored by a number of leading institutions, including:
PwC, Abu Dhabi Global Market, BNP Paribas, Qatar National Bank, S&P Global, DBS, IBM, Moody’s Investors Service, Fitch Ratings, Shearman & Sterling LLP, and SWIFT.
Please submit general inquiries regarding the 2016 IIF Annual Membership Meeting to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Meeting Inquiries:
Phone: + 1 202 857-3623
Director of Marketing and Partnerships