Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran, China vow to further enhance cooperation

Lobo
    Lobo

Iran, China vow to further enhance cooperation Empty Iran, China vow to further enhance cooperation

Post by Lobo Mon 10 Oct 2016, 1:36 pm

October 9, 2016

Iran, China vow to further enhance cooperation

BANGKOK - Iranian President Hassan Rouhani met with Chinese Vice President Li Yuanchao here on Sunday, during which they both expressed the willingnewss to fully implement consensus reached by the two countries in January.

Iran wants to further enhance cooperation with China in connectivity, finance, energy, education and addressing regional problems by mapping out a 25-year cooperation agreement more quickly, said Rouhani.

Iran and China agreed to upgrade bilateral relations to "Comprehensive Strategic Partnership" and also to "put consultations and discussions aimed at concluding a bilateral 25-year Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement " during Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to Iran in January, according to the joint statement between China and Iran on the Comprehensive Strategic Partnership.

China is willing to work with Iran in implementing the consensus reached by the two presidents and to deepen the strategic partnership, said Li, adding that President Xi's visit to Iran made a strategic plan for the development of bilateral relations, which are now facing new opportunities for further development.

Li also said he hopes there would be more frequent contact between high-ranking officials of two countries, deeper mutual political trust and more cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative.

Rouhani said Iran attached great importance to ties between China, and the Belt and Road Initiative has great regional importance.

Both Rouhani and Li are here for the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) Summit to be held on Monday.
    http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-10/10/c_135741473.htm

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:57 am