Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Milkfish announces approval to open an alternative for college-based education and hosting displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Milkfish announces approval to open an alternative for college-based education and hosting displaced Empty Milkfish announces approval to open an alternative for college-based education and hosting displaced

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Oct 2016, 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Milkfish announces approval to open an alternative for college-based education and hosting displaced students site

Nur News / Baghdad 
    announced the MP for the province of Anbar , Ahmed milkfish, to approve the open alternative to college -based breeding site in Kirkuk, hosting displaced people in Iraqi university students. 
    A statement by his press office, "Nur News" received a copy of it, today, he said that "milkfish met withMinister Higher Education and scientific research , Abdul Razak al - Issa, to discuss the displaced students in Iraqi universities mode, as the minister has agreed to a formal letter to the Iraqi universities to accept to host all displaced students. " 
    among milkfish, it" has been approved to open an alternative site for college - based education in theprovince of Kirkuk , until edit western districts of Anbar province. " 
    he added that" we have met three days ago with the head of Anbar University in the Higher Education Commission and the parliamentary agreement to address the Minister of Higher Education to open analternative site for college - based education in Kirkuk. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:18 am