Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education announces its approval to start a model for the fun project of education for children

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education announces its approval to start a model for the fun project of education for children Empty Education announces its approval to start a model for the fun project of education for children

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2017, 3:04 am

Education announces its approval to start a model for the fun project of education for children

BAGHDAD, July 27 (KUNA) - Education Minister Dr. Mohammad Iqbal Omar Al-Sidli, the Minister of Education, announced on Thursday that the first model for the children's education project was launched, .
    A statement issued by the Special Information Office of the Minister of Education, said that "the project targets the children at the age of 5 years during the summer vacation, to prepare the child before the start of primary school," adding that "the goal of the public project is to draw the national strategy for early childhood in Iraq with Stress on free education. "
    "The objectives of the project are to keep abreast of the scientific development in the world in the field of curricula and technology, and to prepare the modern generation of children for this development. "The ministry has begun to identify this project during the summer vacation in order to use primary schools during the holiday and start to help the Iraqi family and alleviate the economic expense, adding that teachers will be working voluntarily In order to activate the culture of volunteer work for teachers. "
    The statement pointed out that the project will be implemented as a prototype in the mixed primary school, while work is being done to expand the scope of implementation in the coming stages. AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:56 pm