Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran agree to open branches of medical sciences for Iranian universities in Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran agree to open branches of medical sciences for Iranian universities in Karbala Empty Iraq and Iran agree to open branches of medical sciences for Iranian universities in Karbala

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2022, 6:06 am

Iraq and Iran agree to open branches of medical sciences for Iranian universities in Karbala

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-27 05:40
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Minister of Health, Salih Mahdi Al-Hasnawi, and the Iranian Minister of Health, Bahram Ain Allahi, announced, on Tuesday, the agreement to open branches of medical sciences for Iranian universities in Karbala.
    This came in a press conference held by the two sides in the building of the Iraqi Ministry of Health in the capital, Baghdad, in which they also emphasized the "depth" of the historical relationship between the two countries.

During the press conference, it was announced that a specialized bilateral committee would be formed to discuss areas of bilateral health cooperation, treat patients and bring in medical teams to perform complex operations, and cooperation of medical universities in the two countries in the field of medical and health education and teaching.
    The two ministers also agreed to coordinate between the health parliamentary committees in the two countries to issue laws that support the health reality, bilateral educational cooperation for medical colleges and the Iraqi board, and the opening of branches of medical sciences for Iranian universities in Karbala.
    The Iraqi Minister of Health, Saleh Al-Hasnawi, praised the health cooperation between the two countries, stressing the keenness of Iraq and the Ministry of Health to continue cooperation for the benefit of the two peoples.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:48 am