Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi official: we will announce good news

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi official: we will announce good news Empty Iraqi official: we will announce good news

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 pm

[size=31][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commander of Nineveh operations , Major General Najim al - Jubouri said that "Iraqi forces began fighting in the western part of the city of Mosul , he said , and we will announce the good news. 

He said al - Jubouri in a press statement on Wednesday that" Iraqi forces havemoved into the middle of the Hamam al- Alil area south of Mosul and Daesh groups began to escape from the front lines and kidnaps with families to take shelter them. " 

He explained that" Iraqi forces also moved into the left part of the civilian Mosul, the first breakthrough gets to their advantage against al Daesh will announce thegood news during the current night to prove our ability to defeat terrorism , "as he put it . 

He Jubouri that" the city Mosul , which fell under the control of Daesh on the tenth of June 2014 is now the besieged from all directions , and Omar Daesh which is too short and will return to the bosom of the nation soon. 

the organization Daesh enjoyed several Iraqi cities in 2014 , including the city ofMosul and announced by the organization 's capital alleged to succeed him , saluting Iraqi forces narrowing down on the city from most of the bodies recovered from the aim of organizing Daesh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:58 am