Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishan Jubouri attacks the Islamic Party and accuse him of undermining all the ruling Shiite

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mishan Jubouri attacks the Islamic Party and accuse him of undermining all the ruling Shiite  Empty Mishan Jubouri attacks the Islamic Party and accuse him of undermining all the ruling Shiite

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Nov 2016, 3:24 am

[rtl]Mishan Jubouri attacks the Islamic Party and accuse him of undermining all the ruling Shiite [/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]
    [rtl]He attacked the independent MP Mishan al-Jubouri, on Friday, the Islamic Party in Iraq, while accusing him of undermining all the Shiite parties in power.[/rtl]

[rtl]Jubouri said in an interview with one of the media and I followed, "Sky Press," that "the first goal and the president of the Islamic Party in Iraq is to thwart all Shiite parties in power."[/rtl]

[rtl]He Jubouri that "the Islamic Party performs agendas to neighboring countries aimed at increasing sectarian tension and instability."[/rtl]

[rtl]The MP said Mishan Jubouri, earlier in the program, "literally", "including that the Shiites are a majority in Iraq, I have the honor to be the agent of the Shiites," stressing "relationship with the crowd and the Shiites are not new, it has fought in October 2014 with the popular crowd, and accused me at the time head of the current parliament, Saleem al-Jubouri, employment for Shiites, in a letter to the court, and within a call that thou hast set file against him. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The Independent Electoral Commission to exclude him from running for the parliamentary elections in 2014, and has returned to a judicial decision last election but did not get a parliamentary seat because he solve the third place, after Ahmed Abdullah al-Jubouri, the Badr stallion. Months later, he won a seat in the House of Representatives because of the rise of MP Ahmed Abdullah al-Jubouri, a government minister, where he led Mishan Jubouri right deputy in Parliament, his replacement in September 2014.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:22 pm