Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The phenomenon of private schools .. address the failure of government or educational burden of anot

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The phenomenon of private schools .. address the failure of government or educational burden of anot Empty The phenomenon of private schools .. address the failure of government or educational burden of anot

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2016, 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The phenomenon of private schools .. address the failure of government or educational burden of another?

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

The proliferation of private schools between accepting it as a phenomenon to deal with thefailure of educational government or to reduce the pressure and diluted for government institutions, opinions varied about this phenomenon , which prepared some failure, while others confirms that private schools are working to deliver the educational side and institutional to safety. 

Citizenship visions of beauty ( housewife) said (range) , "we as a family would prefer civil school on government counterparts, and this is due to the advantages offered by the private sector schools which ,while lacking in public schools," she said . "I personally prefer that I send my children to private schools insearch of ambition drawn for them and their future. " 
    adds citizenship that" most of what exists in the private schools meet the aspirations of Rezin , education, modern techniques, a good selection of the teaching staff, as well as provide attention and hygiene and safety factors , "noting that" their children in public schools were suffering from neglect and clear are given in levels of education not to mention the presence of cadres of teaching poor imposed by the ministry on those schools. " 
    while violates citizen Ali Bahjat opinion Jamal, and asserts that" private schools and their presence is a positive factor in the community but it will create a sort of obvious class among its members, because the industry leaders schools private with a good income, while the majority of the community live off the job or daily pension , "he said , adding that" the public schools will be imposed option for poor families and low - income. " 
    and Bhagat refers told ( the term)" I call on the Ministry of Education to avoid this the problem that may represent a rift evident in the community and work on the rehabilitation of public schools technically and healthy and scientifically to restore its luster as it was schools graduated generations relied upon in the future , "and urged to" address the spread of the phenomenon of private schools in accordance with the law adjusts the premiums and annual costs. " 
    to confirm educational Mohsen al - Khalidi that "private schools are supposed to be charitable projects aimed mainly at improving the educational level and elevate it to the highest levels, especially that students top percentage of the high rates of employers, graduates of those civil schools , " adding "there was a big problem in feasibility of public education, as well as providing private areas of the recruitment of many new graduates in the field of education. " 
    and on the fear of privatization of education Khalidi explained that" private schools must work out according tovacations and plans well thought out, and that the Ministry of Education is working to put in the context of theentity development of the community as well as public schools, especially the latter lagging behind in its tasks. " Adding that " the Iraqi constitution guarantees free education is not afraid of the large number of private schools but the fear lies in state schools unable to compete with their counterparts in the private education."  
    For its part, Zahra Alaa to the parameter indicated that "private schools, in my view and the view of a lot of people, in reality annuity now and within the current circumstances, it is only a clean and away from thecrowds in public schools everywhere, "she said . " but from a scientific point of it is not a good level. " 
    he said Alaa told the (range), that" the student today is in thinking going private schools as well as universities in order to obtain the certificate in accordance with the mechanisms secured success , "pointing to" theexploitation of these schools need to be at the emerging class , which also operates a small wages compared to wages received from the students. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:31 am