Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Black smoke covers the sky with one hand Qayyarah oil fires continued Babarha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Black smoke covers the sky with one hand Qayyarah oil fires continued Babarha Empty Black smoke covers the sky with one hand Qayyarah oil fires continued Babarha

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Nov 2016, 3:00 am

Black smoke covers the sky with one hand Qayyarah oil fires continued Babarha
    Wrote: November 16, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The worsening humanitarian situation in hand Qayyarah due to smoke caused by the terrorist organization Daesh burned when the oil wells.
    The severe Iyad one of the architects of the North Oil Company that the competent organs may not determine a time limit to put out oil fires Balkierh and to the continuation of fire with some even put out a fire in some wells to re-ignition again.
    This black smoke covered the sky by the fire, causing the occurrence of health damage among parents and especially children, in conjunction with the lack of medical and humanitarian effort to be provided to civilians in times of war.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:23 am