Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil outweigh the founding body of oil fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil outweigh the founding body of oil fields Empty Oil outweigh the founding body of oil fields

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2016, 5:40 am

Oil outweigh the founding body of oil fields

Economy News / Baghdad
    He announced the governor of Salahuddin province, Ahmed Abdullah al-Jubouri, the approval of the Minister of Oil to develop (Salah al-Din Petroleum Corporation) and re-open the Baiji oil Institute for training.
    He said the governor in a statement by his press office received the "Economy News", a copy of it, "he met Oil Minister Abdul-Jabbar Allaibi presence of a number of members of the representatives of parliament from the province and the head of the investment of the province were discussed during the meeting actually oil and the problems and obstacles that led to the suspension of oil production in the province because of the occupation Daesh oil sites and that led to the destruction of most of the oil installations in the province. "
    He pointed to "the approval of the Minister of Oil on the demands of the most conservative and the most important development of (Salahuddin) Petroleum Authority, and the reopening of the Baiji oil institute."
    The governor of Salahuddin province, "provincial government's quest to unlock all the horizon and cooperation with the Ministry of Oil and other such as trade, industry and the concerned ministries and others to develop the oil sector which requires serious and real pause by the central government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:57 am