Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar Council confirms the increasing number of foreign tourists to the weakness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar Council confirms the increasing number of foreign tourists to the weakness Empty Dhi Qar Council confirms the increasing number of foreign tourists to the weakness

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2016, 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Dhi Qar Council confirms the increasing number of foreign tourists to the weakness

 Dhi Qar / Hussein cream 

Provincial Council announced Dhi Qar, on Tuesday, an increase in the number of foreign tourist arrivals to the province to between 300-400 foreign tourists per month, doubling thenumber expected after the opening ofNasiriyah airport in the coming months. 
    The head of the Council of the province of Dhi Qar Hamid Gazan in an interview (long - Presse) that "there is an increase in the number of foreign tourist arrivals to maintain the presence of a number of monuments and natural and religious in the province , " noting that " the province of Ziggurat of Ur and some important monuments Kalohuar that have been recently attached to the World Heritage list. " Gazan He added that " the number of foreign tourist arrivals to the province rose between 300-400 visitors a month and expect that to increase after the opening of Nasiriyah airport in the coming months," calling on the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to " the allocation of $ 600 billion Iraqi dinars for infrastructure especially to maintain thedevelopment facilities and tourist monuments. " 
    The marshes , which recently included into the list of the most important characteristic of Dhi Qar province ofWorld Heritage, the water bodies cover the lowlands south of the alluvial plain of the Iraqi group, located in the cities of Amarah, Nasiriyah and Basra, with an estimated area of about 20 thousand square kilometers, and is an important hub in the preservation of the environment balance . 
    Studies and research historical and archaeological indicate that the marsh is a place where the features of theSumerians and their civilizations emerged.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:16 pm