Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shell" reduce the number of foreign workers in the Majnoon oil field and confirms that the productio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shell" reduce the number of foreign workers in the Majnoon oil field and confirms that the productio Empty Shell" reduce the number of foreign workers in the Majnoon oil field and confirms that the productio

Post by Rocky Sun 22 May 2016, 4:55 am

[ltr]
    Shell" reduce the number of foreign workers in the Majnoon oil field and confirms that the production rates at levels

May 22, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our economy / Basra
    It revealed Royal Dutch Shell, for reducing the number of foreign workers in the Majnoon oil field in Basra province in half, and while the reasons attributed to the current economic challenges and lower oil prices, confirmed that the daily production rate will not be affected thereby.

A spokesman for Shell, in a statement to the site (The National), news ,, said that "in light of the Wares economic challenges and the decline in world oil prices, the Real Company Dutch Shell to reduce the number of foreign employees in the crazy than 400 field to 200 workers."
    The spokesman added, "The Shell supports the Iraqi government to provide the same efficiency in the work with reducing the number of its cadre of foreign workers in all oil projects," adding that "the rate of production daily in the Majnoon oil field's 200,000 barrels per day will continue on that trend without influenced the issue of downsizing. "
    The spokesman noted, that "the fall in oil prices has resulted in challenges influenced the course of the work of oil projects in Iraq in general and Shell in particular," stressing that "the company has taken several measures in all oil sites in Iraq, to ​​ensure the continuation of the work with the same efficiency with reduce costs as much as possible. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:58 pm