Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Liberal Mayor Threatens Trump, Now Faces 10 Years In Prison!

Lobo
    Lobo

Liberal Mayor Threatens Trump, Now Faces 10 Years In Prison! Empty Liberal Mayor Threatens Trump, Now Faces 10 Years In Prison!

Post by Lobo Mon 05 Dec 2016, 1:05 pm

Liberal Mayor Threatens Trump, Now Faces 10 Years In Prison!
    Posted by Martin Walsh | Dec 4, 2016 | Liberal Corruption

Liberal Mayor Threatens Trump, Now Faces 10 Years In Prison! P.txt-45-660x400-1
    He will learn the hard way…

Chicago’s Muslim Mayor, Rahm Emanuel, is defying a federal law by deliberately harboring illegal aliens in Obama’s hometown.
    Democrats are “making a big bet and a mistaken one” by defying the federal government to protect their city’s “sanctuary” status, Charles Krauthammer said on Fox News.
    Liberal Mayor Threatens Trump, Now Faces 10 Years In Prison! 1
    Charge anyone breaking the law
    Sanctuary cities were a scandal before Trump. It’s in defiance of federal authority.

President Donald Trump promised to withhold federal funds from cities that protect illegal immigrants from deportation, and trump would be legally allowed to do so.
    The people who did this in the past were the racists in the south who defied federal authority on civil rights, so now it’s in the name of something that appears to be humanitarian. But it should be. It’s something that should not be allowed.
    The Democrats have tolerated it, and I think Trump would be within his rights to withhold funds, and he should. And the Democrats are making a big bet and a mistaken one if they decide they’re going to defy the federal government and what seems to be common sense, control your borders.
    The mayors of Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Philadelphia, among others, have said their city’s sanctuary policies will remain in place despite the threat of losing federal funding.
    Not only will they lose hundreds of millions of dollars in federal funding, they will also face a prison sentence of 10 years.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/liberal-mayor-threatens-trump-now-faces-10-years-in-prison/?utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=05_December&utm_medium=Aweber
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Liberal Mayor Threatens Trump, Now Faces 10 Years In Prison! Empty Re: Liberal Mayor Threatens Trump, Now Faces 10 Years In Prison!

Post by zimi31 Mon 05 Dec 2016, 1:45 pm

If this clown would spend his time working on the crime that is devastating his city he would be doing something worthwhile...       Eye Poke

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:17 pm