Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Basra: We agreed with al - Abadi on the implementation of strategic projects in the provi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Basra: We agreed with al - Abadi on the implementation of strategic projects in the provi Empty Deputy for Basra: We agreed with al - Abadi on the implementation of strategic projects in the provi

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Deputy for Basra: We agreed with al - Abadi on the implementation of strategic projects in the province during 2017

12/08/2016

BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press:

MP for the province of Basra, Hassan Khalati, on Thursday, said that the deputy governors agreed officially with the chairman of the Central Government Haider al-Abadi to be an implementation strategy and service projects in the province of Basra early 2017, pointing out that he was obliging the government to pay financial treasury bills to implement projects and hiring companies executed.

He Khalati for "tomorrow Press" that "it was agreed between deputies Basra province and the central government that is performed oilfield projects and rehabilitation of energy, electricity, transportation and support for education, roads and bridges and to support families and social care in Basra province, the health sector through government securities issued by the State Treasury ".

He added, "The government disbursement amounts of petro dollars to Basra, will contribute greatly to the development of services and an end to unemployment and the treatment of patients abroad," explaining that "Basra over the past years, the government granted significant financial revenue through the export of oil, however, Basra do not spend it is (crumbs) from those funds."

And that "at the beginning of 2017 the government will monitor the export of oil from the Kurdistan region and the province of Kirkuk," noting that "control the region's oil export will contribute greatly to the maintenance of public money and not be manipulated by the Kurdistan."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am