Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk governor: Tigris operations hampered the implementation of many service projects in the provi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kirkuk governor: Tigris operations hampered the implementation of many service projects in the provi Empty Kirkuk governor: Tigris operations hampered the implementation of many service projects in the provi

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:03 am

Kirkuk governor: Tigris operations hampered the implementation of many service projects in the province

05-08-2013 02:06 PM

Kirkuk (news) .. Accused the governor of Kirkuk, Najm al-Din Karim, operations Tigris prevent the entry of material asphalt السيال to implement projects in Kirkuk, in the face of conservative service departments fast implementation according to the basis of efficiency does not Kamal projects before the onset of winter. Karim said in a statement to the province received the Agency (news) a copy of it : The operations forces Tigris prevent the implementation of projects in Kirkuk by not allowing the introduction of material asphalt السيال user mainly and important role in processes tiling and Siding via brought in via tankers near a road bridge slot. drew the governor of Kirkuk: service departments to act impulsively largest and speed of implementation in accordance with the basis of efficiency and quality to serve the citizens of Kirkuk and complete projects before the onset of winter. adding cream: it was up mode system processing power to maintain through the national grid by up processing of 330 MW and an investor in the Kurdistan region 220 MW. / End / h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:47 am