Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sean Hannity had Wikileaks founder Julian Assange on his program to discuss the source of the Podest

Lobo
    Lobo

Sean Hannity had Wikileaks founder Julian Assange on his program to discuss the source of the Podest Empty Sean Hannity had Wikileaks founder Julian Assange on his program to discuss the source of the Podest

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:23 am

Sean Hannity had Wikileaks founder Julian Assange on his program to discuss the source of the Podesta leak

Sara Gonzales December 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Conservative radio host Sean Hannity spoke with Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, about the hacked emails released by WikiLeaks during the 2016 presidential election.
    Assange told Hannity explicitly on Thursday afternoon, “Our source is not the Russian government.”
    Hannity asked him to clarify his remarks, which he did,  and then asked Assange to confirm whether he has any hacked information from the Republican National Committee.  “We received about three pages of information to do with the RNC and Trump, but it was already public somewhere else,” Assange told him.
    When asked if the hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta came from the United States, Assange cryptically told Hannity, “It has not come from a state party.” He did mention later in the interview that other leaks could have come from other places such as Russia.
    Hannity asked Assange if he thinks that President Obama knows that the Russian government was not the source of the intel and is still purposefully spreading a false narrative in order to undermine President-elect Donald Trump’s victory.  Assange confirmed that he did believe that.
    There has still been no official report from any national intelligence agency confirming that the Russian government was behind the hacked emails.
    The full interview can be found here:
    USE LINK - http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/15/sean-hannity-had-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-on-his-program-to-discuss-the-source-of-the-podesta-leak/

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:08 am