Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Railways announces the work of the Hanging Train project in the capital near work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Railways announces the work of the Hanging Train project in the capital near work Empty Railways announces the work of the Hanging Train project in the capital near work

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:45 am

Railways announces the work of the Hanging Train project in the capital near work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The General Railways Company revealed, on Wednesday, the referral of the suspended train project to the French company, Olstol, while indicating that it is close to work.
    The official news agency (conscious) quoted the Director General of Railways, Talib Jawad, as saying, "The Baghdad suspended train project is part of the French loan and is being implemented by the French company Olstool," stressing that "all the competent departments will contribute to work on the Baghdad suspended train project soon."
    He added that "the sugar mills in the Al-Shalajiyyah area started their activation four months ago," explaining that "the financial allocations for this project stood as an obstacle to its completion in the current year."
    He pointed out that "there is a negotiation with the iron and steel factory, but the plant has not yet been fully completed."
    He pointed out that "the company went towards the loans that were included in the Sino-Iraqi investment plan, which is the introduction of the Karbala Najaf pipeline and the other between Basra and Fao and the Musayyib Karbala Najaf Samawa project which will be linked with Turkey."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 am