Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance for "light": the Ministry of Finance controls create "four-year" vacation and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance for "light": the Ministry of Finance controls create "four-year" vacation and  Empty Parliamentary Finance for "light": the Ministry of Finance controls create "four-year" vacation and

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jan 2017, 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Finance for "light": the Ministry of Finance controls create "four-year" vacation and sent to ministries

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed a member of the Finance Committee in Parliament MP Hussam punitive, on Thursday, said he hoped the publication of the financial budget for 2017 in the Journal of the official proceedings next week, which should be the Ministry of Finance create checks and instructions for leave long staff "four years' salary My name is Full and sent to the ministries for the purpose of their application after included in the federal budget.
    He ruled out the MP told the "Nur News" today, "the government of failing to paragraph long vacations application after making adjustments in the parliament on the grounds that it is asked for approval of this idea by sending a draft law to regulate this new experience and in order to be legally consistent."
    He punitive "after the publication of budget items in the Official Gazette this paragraph become applicable to all employees in state institutions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:06 am