Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice's "light": the application of the four-year staff vacation does not mean cancellation of vacati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice's "light": the application of the four-year staff vacation does not mean cancellation of vacati Empty Vice's "light": the application of the four-year staff vacation does not mean cancellation of vacati

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2017, 2:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vice's "light": the application of the four-year staff vacation does not mean cancellation of vacations in the State Personnel Act

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed member of the Finance Committee MP Hussam punitive that the application of the four - year vacation for employees does not mean the abolition of the employee to take leave without pay two years as provided for in the Iraqi state employees in 2008 Act.
    The MP said in a statement the "Nur News" that "included a paragraph granting employee in the Iraqi state holiday four years with a salary My name is Tam in the financial budget and apply for one year or more to find out the feasibility of the application of this experience."
    He MP that "state employees a law granting leave only two years of government employees is renewable for pointing out that the government has responded to the demands of a broad class of employees by giving long vacations salary my name in order to ease the financial pressure on the government, which already suffer from increasing the deficit in the fiscal budget two years ago." .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:05 am