Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Brokers manipulation of Education functions up to blackmail wanting appointment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Brokers manipulation of Education functions up to blackmail wanting appointment Empty Brokers manipulation of Education functions up to blackmail wanting appointment

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jan 2017, 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Brokers manipulation of Education functions up to blackmail wanting appointment

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

Raafat Hassan hopes to get to the second round of the "advance" shared by the sons of his sector in Sadr City, east of the capital Baghdad. Hassan participated in advance in order to provide the price of his degrees and careers in the Ministry of Education, after displaying posed to him by a brokers sell positions in the ministry. 
    The past months Declaration and the Ministry of Education for the availability of job grades to the various directorates across Iraq. The Ministry of Education said in a statement this month , the minister Muhammad Iqbal authentication pharmacist for the appointment of 937 teachers in accordance with the meal Educational Karkh second Directorate appointments in the capital Baghdad. 
    Says Hassan, a graduate of the English language in 2010, (range) that "six years ago on graduating from college and most of my ambitions leaked as a result of multiple failures , which suffered over the past years , " noting that "many of his colleagues were appointed through nepotism and career sales note that the budgets of Iraq was described Balanfjarih as a result of the rise in oil prices. " He continues , young Alashrana saying , "In light of those giant budgets did not get on the set and dashed all my hopes to get a job worthy of Bugeana as a human being after Tired of work payed in more than one place, the last of which was my work in the shop selling electrical appliances in Shorja , " pointing out that " a lot of my friends promised me access to government jobs and expressed my readiness even if that means paying money up. " 
    " It gave me a presentation by a brokers sell positions in the Ministry of Education, and although the country is in a state of economic recession and austerity only hope appointment within me leaking again , " noting that " the sons of the sectors in Sadr City have worked a financial association or the so - called Basalafh" , wishing to get on the first or second round of the advance for the purpose of obtaining a job and pay for it. Turn Kazem Walid Faraj, an educational guide confirms (range), that "the budget year 2017 are free of any functions in spite of the rise in oil prices , but the jobs are limited , however , near the center of the decision in the ministry class." 
    Faraj said that "this layer works to blackmail people through some of the grades that are developed at the exit retired from work, is prescribed officials are eager to sell them on the degree of functional here or there and high prices." 
    Parliamentary Integrity Committee in turn demanded the Minister of Education to pursue one of the general managers in his ministry is extorting applicants for jobs in his ministry. 
    The high Nassif MP, a member of the parliamentary committee, said that "some of the women had come to my office and who reported that there was general manager of the Minister of Education does not accept any transfer does not allow any assignment without compromising or detract from the show person making the request , " pointing out that this manager . " It has an apartment in the area of fitness, Baghdad, to attract those who wish to recruitment of the women. " 
    And he demanded that a member of the Integrity Commission , the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal to "speed up the follow - up of such a very sensitive cases and take action against the Director General", threatening to "declare the manager 's name in front of everyone in the event of failure to hold him accountable."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:30 pm