Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

/Information/ reveals the location of the Rafidain Bank robbers in Ramadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

/Information/ reveals the location of the Rafidain Bank robbers in Ramadi Empty /Information/ reveals the location of the Rafidain Bank robbers in Ramadi

Post by Rocky Today at 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]/Information/ reveals the location of the Rafidain Bank robbers in Ramadi[/size]
    • Today 09:12

Information / Anbar .. 
    A responsible source in Anbar Governorate revealed today, Saturday, the location of those involved in the robbery of Rafidain Bank in Ramadi, the treasury of the governorate’s office, and the salaries of the local police.
    The source told Al-Maalouma Agency, "A number of people stole all this money during the period of ISIS terrorist organization's control over the province, noting that they are currently in Turkey and Jordan and carry papers with fake names."
    He added, "Less than a year ago, the security forces were able to overthrow one of those involved, named Abdul Dulaimi, who is close to the former Anbar Police Chief, Lieutenant General Hadi Rizej Kassar."
    He explained that "Al-Dulaimi confessed and provided the security forces with the names of the thieves, but the security forces have not been able to arrest them yet, indicating that "those involved have relations with senior officials in Anbar." End/12A

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:16 am