Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for force is a process of questioning the Ministers of Education and Agriculture constitutio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for force is a process of questioning the Ministers of Education and Agriculture constitutio Empty Deputy for force is a process of questioning the Ministers of Education and Agriculture constitutio

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jan 2017, 3:12 am

[size=30]Deputy for force is a process of questioning the Ministers of Education and Agriculture constitutional right[/size]
    22/01/2017 10:27 | Number of Views: 935
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Union forces said today some students questioning the political blocs and the ministers of education and agriculture as a constitutional right.
    MP for the Union's victory Jubouri In an interview with "direction Press," said the questioning is healthy and the constitutionality of the case and everyone is a supporter of the subject, provided that the professional and away from political and partisan Altsagitat, noting that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said questioning of the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal process is incomplete .
    It either for Agriculture Minister Falah Zaidan has been identified as the date for questioning by Haider al-Abadi .lknha did not reveal this date.

It is said that there are political blocs demanded to interrogate the Ministers of Education and Agriculture on the back of the existence o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:38 am