Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of the parliamentary session, headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 222 deputies to v

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of the parliamentary session, headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 222 deputies to v Empty The start of the parliamentary session, headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 222 deputies to v

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2017, 3:18 am

[size=30]The start of the parliamentary session, headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 222 deputies to vote on a number of laws[/size]
    24/01/2017 11:55 | Number of Views: 2
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]I resumed the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, its vote and discussion of a number of draft laws.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to a parliamentary source said: "The meeting was held under the chairmanship of Salim al-President of the Council and in the presence of 222 deputies."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And it includes the agenda of the meeting "vote on the draft law of the government banks, and vote on the draft law of private security companies, and vote on the proposed Act to amend the Companies Act No. 21 of 1997, and vote on a resolution as the Nineveh Plain, a disaster area."[/rtl]
    [rtl]It also includes "an oral question from an MP Serwa Abdul Wahid to the Independent Electoral Commission chairman," Serbest Mustafa, "and view a report and discussion of the draft professional sports law, and report and discuss the draft of the Ministry of Defence Act, and a report and discussion of the draft law of financial management."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:26 pm