Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's second most corrupt country in theworld

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's second most corrupt country in theworld Empty Iraq 's second most corrupt country in theworld

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2017, 4:28 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's second most corrupt country in theworld[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

18 Hours Ago

Twilight News TI / she said, Wednesday, that most of the Arab countries have fallen in the fight against corruption in 2016 for several reasons and factors. 
    The organization said in a report published on its website , " the majority of Arab countries have not been able to achieve real results reflect the will of the people in building effective systems to give space and accountable." 
    The report stated that one of the most corrupt countries in the world Syria, Iraq, Somalia and Libya "because of the political instability and internal conflicts and wars and the challenges of terrorism." 
    The report included what it considers Transparency International anti - corruption mechanisms , including "an end to political corruption ... effective political will to achieve the commitments (contractual International) (in control) ... to guarantee the right to freedom of opinion and expression and the independence of the judiciary ... accountability for Accounting corrupt and recover the stolen money. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:24 pm