Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bahrain News Agency: Al-Maliki hails the hearing good of Bahrain and on assistance and openness to t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bahrain News Agency: Al-Maliki hails the hearing good of Bahrain and on assistance and openness to t Empty Bahrain News Agency: Al-Maliki hails the hearing good of Bahrain and on assistance and openness to t

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2013, 12:41 pm

Bahrain News Agency: Al-Maliki hails the hearing good of Bahrain and on assistance and openness to the world

2013-07-17

During a meeting convened by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq Nouri owner with the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain for Iraq PM owner of reform
    Baghdad/follow the Obelisk: Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki hailed the "hearing of the good" of the Kingdom of Bahrain in the area provided and civilization and prosperity, its openness to the world, Bahrain News Agency reported.
    The Agency said that a meeting held the Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq Nouri owner with the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to Iraq later in the owner box office e bbgh dad today, were addressed to "the fraternal relations existing close between the two brotherly peoples, the emphasis on reducing opportunities to develop their desire in a boost forward in various areas, including rustling under the municipal interests and existing relationship on the basis of the principle of mutual respect and good neighborliness non-interference in the internal affairs of a review of some current issues on the overwhelming local Tin And regional ".
    And the owner, by agency, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain "transport of fraternal greetings to the brother of King Hamad Bin Issa Al-Khalifa, the King of the country and of the Khalifa bin Salman Al-Khalifa prime position and of the blessings that bin Ahmed Al-Khalifa and to the Covenant first Deputy President of the Council of Ministers, and the people of the Kingdom of Bahrain Kuwait RI and wishes of the leadership of the Government of Bahrain and its people more prosperity and security and safety."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:01 am