Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because al-Maliki's remarks .. Bahrain antagonize the Iraqi ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because al-Maliki's remarks .. Bahrain antagonize the Iraqi ambassador Empty Because al-Maliki's remarks .. Bahrain antagonize the Iraqi ambassador

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2017, 1:04 am

Because al-Maliki's remarks .. Bahrain antagonize the Iraqi ambassador
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political  Since 16/01/2017 19:11 pm (Baghdad time)

Follow-up scales News
    It summoned the Foreign Ministry of the Kingdom of Bahrain, on Monday, Iraq's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Nayef Rashid Ahmed Khalifa al-Dulaimi, the vice president's remarks, Nuri al-Maliki.
    Where the Ambassador and Undersecretary of State for Regional Affairs and the Council of Waheed Mubarak Sayar cooperation, denouncing the Kingdom of Bahrain and its categorical rejection of the statements issued by each of Nuri al-Maliki, Vice President of the Republic of Iraq, the spokesman for the Iraqi Foreign Ministry on judicial sentences carried out against the convicts in the case of the police targeting, demanding transfer this resentment to the Iraqi government.
    He stressed Ambassador Sayar, the "rejection of the Kingdom of Bahrain fully to any form of interference in the exercise of their jurisdiction, which has all the criteria for independence, and claim the need to immediately desist from such remarks which are unacceptable interference in the affairs of the kingdom and a violation of the Charter of the United Nations and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the Arab League, is not in keeping with the fraternal relations between the two countries, and hamper efforts to promote and develop these relations. "
    The new Under Secretary of the Ministry of Regional Affairs and the GCC to support Bahrain's all that contributes to the achievement of security and stability in Iraq, while emphasizing the need for the Iraqi government's commitment to take all necessary measures that will maintain relationships with siblings and deter all that can adversely affect Alleha.anthy 29 / tc n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:23 pm