Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law: No agreement on the remaining ministries vacant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law: No agreement on the remaining ministries vacant Empty Deputy for the law: No agreement on the remaining ministries vacant

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:44 am

[size=30]Deputy for the law: No agreement on the remaining ministries vacant[/size]
    03/02/2017 12:38 | Number of Views: 2406
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction - Private
     MP for the coalition of state law Nazim al-Saadi said there was no agreement on the remaining ministries vacant for lack of political blocs agree among themselves and to identify candidates to fill ministerial posts.
    Saadi In an interview with "direction Press," said the issue of choosing new ministers for the vacant ministries can not be resolved at the moment for lack of political blocs on the candidates agree that the process will take more time, explaining that the principle of "quotas" is prevalent today in the selection of ministers and not "technocrats".
     Char to the House of Representatives voted, Monday, 30/01/2017, on the choice of Irfan Hayali defense minister, and Qasim al-Araji, as interior minister, also voted on a parliamentary decision to respond to the decision of the US President to ban the entry of Iraqi citizens into the United States .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:20 pm